TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE
Towson Sports Medicine Center, the first sports center of its kind in Baltimore, was established in 1984 by Baltimore Colts Team Physician and orthopaedic surgeon at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, by Dr. Kenneth Gertsen. It features state-of-the-art rehabilitation for all orthopaedic injuries and orthopaedic-related problems. A division of Towson Orthopaedic Associates, TSM specialties also include injury treatment programs for athletes at any age, any competitive level, from the adolescent to senior, recreational to Olympic athlete.
Towson Sports Medicine is proud sponsor of the IAAM, Interscholastic Athletic Association and its 30 member schools. We provide High School Team Physicians as well as Athletic Training Coverage for Youth, High School and College sports programs..
- Towson Sports Medicine is taking sports physicals “on the road”
- TSM to Sponsor IAAM Lacrosse Championships this weekend.
- 5 Pillars of Strength and Conditioning for Golfers
As the weather gets nicer, many of us want to take advantage of the extra sunlight and play 9, 18, or just take a
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
- Towson Ortho & Spine, (NEW!) York Rd, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Physical Therapy (“Bellona”), Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bel Air, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Cockeysville MD
Located within PerformFit Sports Experience