TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE
Towson Sports Medicine Center, the first sports center of its kind in Baltimore, was established in 1984 by Baltimore Colts Team Physician and orthopaedic surgeon at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, by Dr. Kenneth Gertsen. It features state-of-the-art rehabilitation for all orthopaedic injuries and orthopaedic-related problems. A division of Towson Orthopaedic Associates, TSM specialties also include injury treatment programs for athletes at any age, any competitive level, from the adolescent to senior, recreational to Olympic athlete.
Towson Sports Medicine is proud sponsor of the IAAM, Interscholastic Athletic Association and its 30 member schools. We provide High School Team Physicians as well as Athletic Training Coverage for Youth, High School and College sports programs..
- Foam Rolling: A great way to warm up, cool down, and even rehab
A foam roller is a great tool not only for injury rehab, but also for warm up, cool down, and
- Don’t Let Shin Splints Keep You Down.
Shin Splints, or Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome can be quite painful and can keep you out of the game or off the road for
- TSM Athletic Trainer Interviewed on Inside PressBox
Bryan Read, Athletic Trainer at Towson Sports Medicine and Dulaney High School was interviewed for Inside PressBox this past week. He discussed the care
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
- Towson Ortho & Spine, (NEW!) York Rd, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Physical Therapy (“Bellona”), Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bel Air, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Cockeysville MD
Located within PerformFit Sports Experience