TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE
Towson Sports Medicine Center, the first sports center of its kind in Baltimore, was established in 1984 by Baltimore Colts Team Physician and orthopaedic surgeon at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, by Dr. Kenneth Gertsen. It features state-of-the-art rehabilitation for all orthopaedic injuries and orthopaedic-related problems. A division of Towson Orthopaedic Associates, TSM specialties also include injury treatment programs for athletes at any age, any competitive level, from the adolescent to senior, recreational to Olympic athlete.
Watch MORE Towson Sports Medicine videos in our VIDEO LIBRARY!
- Welcome Dr. Tsay
- Get your ankle rehab off on the right foot!
Ankle injuries are one of the most common injuries we as sports medicine health care providers see, especially as our fall sports season gets
- Welcome Dr. Shiu
- Orthopaedic After Hours Care at Towson Orthopaedic Associates
WE STAY LATE BECAUSE YOU PLAY LATE
We understand that sports injuries happen at all hours. That’s
- Towson Ortho & Spine, (NEW!) York Rd, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Physical Therapy (“Bellona”), Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bel Air, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Cockeysville MD
Located within PerformFit Sports Experience