TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE
Towson Sports Medicine Center, the first sports center of its kind in Baltimore, was established in 1984 by Baltimore Colts Team Physician and orthopaedic surgeon at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, by Dr. Kenneth Gertsen. It features state-of-the-art rehabilitation for all orthopaedic injuries and orthopaedic-related problems. A division of Towson Orthopaedic Associates, TSM specialties also include injury treatment programs for athletes at any age, any competitive level, from the adolescent to senior, recreational to Olympic athlete.
Watch MORE Towson Sports Medicine videos in our VIDEO LIBRARY!
- Towson Sports Medicine Partners with Baltimore Union Soccer Club
Towson Sports Medicine and Baltimore Union SC teamed up earlier this year to provide the members of the
- TSM sponsors Healthy Kids Running Series
- Welcome Dr. Tsay
- Get your ankle rehab off on the right foot!
Ankle injuries are one of the most common injuries we as sports medicine health care providers see, especially as our fall sports season gets
- Towson Ortho & Spine, York Road, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bellona Avenue, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bel Air, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Cockeysville, MD
Located within PerformFit Sports Experience